TOCS helps companies address their communication challenges by developing strategic PR programs that identify, engage and activate stakeholder communities. The following case studies demonstrate our expertise in action.
Healthcare and Technology
- Disease Awareness and Patient Empowerment
- This two-year campaign used a combination of strategic media relations and patient advocacy to raise public awareness of a debilitating disease from single digits to greater than 80 percent.
- Educating Consumers and Potential Partners
- TOCS designed a multi-faceted PR campaign for a non-Japanese maker of food ingredients to build its reputation among consumer and business audiences. Greater understanding of the company and its products quickly allowed the client to establish itself as a market leader.
- Differentiation through Product Seeding
- TOCS’ program used pre-release distribution of new mobile handsets to fashion and lifestyle media to generate high-profile, consumer-friendly feature content that effectively differentiated the client’s products in a highly competitive market.
- Thought Leadership for Market Newcomer
- An integrated media relations program allowed this non-Japanese company to build its reputation among journalists as a thought leader in an emerging market segment.